Thank you for your interest in the activities and events organized by SPHINX IT. We appreciate your loyalty and consistency with our company and we ensure you that we will continue to do our best to provide you with the best products, services and information to support your business!
We hereby wish to inform you of your rights in relation to the processing of your personal data, in order to help you make an informed decision about your agreement to the processing of your personal data (“Data”) for the purposes and conditions listed below.
If, despite this notice, sent by our company 4 times, you do not communicate any response (meaning that you ignore these messages), the Company will retain your data in its database and process it under the below-mentioned conditions, up to the moment you exercise your right to object, or to request the deletion of said data in an express manner. The basis of data processing consists of our legitimate interest in marketing activities for the benefit of the Company, within the normal course of its activity, according to GDPR, Art. 6, par. 1, letter f.
Data Processing will be conducted by SPHINX IT SRL, headquartered in Timişoara, 2 Miron Costin Street, Registered in the Timiş Trade Registry under no. J35 / 1200/1995, CIF RO 7863769,(Company).
The processed personal data is: name, surname, telephone, email, gender, professional status.
The general purpose of the data processing is advertising, marketing and publicity, and consists of the following:
(1) receiving of promotional offers;
(2) communication for commercial and marketing purposes, as the Company will provide you with newsletters about products and services, about the events it organizes, or about topics of interest to you.
Communications will be made through the following channels: email, phone, sms or mail/courier, to your contact address at the company where you activate.
We inform you that the Company cooperates with other companies empowered by the Company in the process of Data processing, but only for the purposes and limits set forth above. For details on these activities, please contact us.
Your data are not subject to a transfer to third countries outside the European Union.
Data retention time: for the entire duration of the Company existence, or until the express withdrawal of your consent;
We inform you that you have the following rights in the relationship between you and the Company with respect to processed personal data:
• The right of access – meaning the right to be able to request confirmation that the Data is processed or not, and if so, you can request access to, as well as information about this. At your request, you will also receive a copy of the Data;
• The right to Data portability – meaning the right to receive the Data you have provided in a structured, readable format, and the right to request that the Data be transmitted to another operator of your choice;
• The right to rectification – meaning the right to obtain inaccurate Data correction and the rectification of incomplete Data, including by providing additional information;
• The right to delete the Data (“Right to be forgotten”) – meaning that in the situations specifically governed by law (especially if you withdraw your consent, or if it is found that Data has been processed illegally), you have the right to obtain from the Company the deletion of the Data concerning you;
• The right to restrict the processing – meaning the right to obtain from the Company the restriction of data processing in certain situations specifically governed by law (especially if you dispute the accuracy of the Data, or if the processing is illegal yet you oppose the deletion of the Data). In these situations, except for storage, data will no longer be processed.
• The right to oppose – meaning the right to oppose at any time the processing of your Data, which is equivalent to the withdrawal of the given consent, in situations where you have previously given consent to their processing.
• The right not to be subject to automated individual decisions – automated decisions based on Data processing by automated means, in order to evaluate certain personal aspects;
• The right to lodge a complaint – meaning your right to file a complaint regarding the way your Data is processed. The complaint is filed with the National Supervisory Authority for Personal Data Processing. This right does not limit the right to file a complaint directly with the competent court.
For the exercise of the rights listed above and details, you may contact the Company through the following means: (1) at the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org or (2) at the postal address of the Company’s headquarters, (3) by using the Unsubscribe functionality in the notification email send by the company which linked to this page.
The Personal Data Protection Officer may be contacted for any clarifications, information, and requests regarding the exercise of the above-mentioned rights by using any of the contact details listed above at points (1) and (2).
Republicii 9, 6th floor
RO-300159, Timişoara, România